Friday, June 27, 2014

WE HAVE MOVED!


Hello and it has been a while since I have posted here.  Molly and I are now in sunny Arizona.  Yes, we sold our house in Colorado to move to a home we purchased 4 years ago here in Chandler, AZ.

We are now walking early in the morning around 7:00a.m.  It is getting hot here early....it is that time of year.  So Molly and I make our way on new paths and roads.  We have a beautiful park next door to our home which has many paths that lead all through the neighborhood.  I make sure to carry Molly's water bottle for her.  I have discovered a route that has many shade trees too.  I think Molly is adjusting nicely to the heat.  We are home by about 7:45a.m. and then Molly lays on the cool tile floor to rest.  I made sure before we left Colorado that she was all up to date with her shots and heartworm.

During the day at the height of our heat here, we stay inside.  Don't EVER leave your dog in the car for any reason either.  It only takes 10 minutes to lose them.....not worth it in my book!

So hope you are enjoying this time of year.....enjoy your pup too with the fun and easy way of living now.

Blessings and love,

Maxine & Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment