Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Dog's Unconditional LOVE



It is amazing to me how much of a dog's life is spent "waiting."  They wait to be fed, to go potty outside, and for us to come home from a long day at work.  We as humans are not good at waiting.... we are impatient in most circumstances!  As I type this, my Molly is waiting for me to take her on our daily walk together.

But a dog will take vigil and wait all day long for his master to come home.  I have witnessed this behavior in more than one dog I have had in my care.  It makes me sad to watch them, because they have no idea how long they could be waiting for that door to open!

Loyalty and unconditional love is truly a dog's character..... it is in his or hers makeup.  It is the way GOD made them. 

Just remember to never take your dog's loyalty for granted.... you may be out and about and living a busy life all day, but your sweet pup has been waiting for you.... patiently.... unconditionally.  So give your dog some extra special love today..... he or she has been waiting for it from you.  Let us give that love freely, just as they freely love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment