Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dog Sitting is Fun



I am having such a great time dog sitting this summer!  GOD has blessed me with so many little bundles of fur.  There is much love to go around and I am happy that my heart is full.

After the loss of Charlie I didn't think I could love another dog so soon.  But our Molly found us through a friend of a friend.  She licked my face and gave me her paw and did the same for my husband, and we took her home!

After being around so many dogs, I have come to realize that all you must do is LOVE them.  They seem to know you are caring for them and their response is unconditional in return. 

I have a challenge coming up.  I will be dog sitting/house sitting for a lady who has 2 labs and one of them is blind.  You can tell this dog's sense of smell and hearing is excellent.  It does break my heart, but he was rescued and was saved from being put down, just because he was blind!  What a wonderful thing this family has done for him!

It is wonderful to know there are so many caring people in this world for GOD'S creatures!  And I thank you all here.  May your hearts be full of their unconditional love!  It takes a special heart to love these creatures given to us in our lives.  May we always be honorable in our care for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment