Monday, May 13, 2013


Today my Molly and I went for our usual walk.  It was the first time this year that the breeze felt warm to me - yeh!  We made our way on one of the back paths and heard many birds singing together - I loved it.

All was well until I came upon a snake... they are NOT my favorite thing to see.  It was laying on the path I am sure getting warm.  I just am glad that I had hold of Molly and that she was on the other side of me - she always walks on the leash on my left.

We do have a leash law here in Parker so make sure you follow that.  Also, pick up after your pet - we will all benefit from that.  The summer is a good time to exercise your pup, but now that it is getting warmer, either do it early in the morning or late in the evening.

I am taking Molly in for her annual Heartworm test this week... make sure to give your pet their Heartworm medication this time of year.

Enjoy a walk with your pup and check out all the beautiful paths we have here in Idyllwilde.  You will feel great and so will your dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment