Thursday, April 4, 2013

Surprise on our Walk



On our walk yesterday, Molly and I saw 2 sweet ducks in a small pond by one of the walkways we take.  We could hear the quack quack from far away which drew Molly's attention.  If I had let go of the leash Molly would have jumped into that pond after them.  You could tell they were male and female.  But they were just so happy swimming around.... all of this was a wonderful picture and sign of Spring to me. 

Once again I am so thankful for my walks with my dog... if it weren't for her, I probably would not be doing all of this walking.... .getting out each day is good for Molly and for me and my spirit!

Walking a dog gives you time to think and ponder.... it is also a time for reflection.  Sometimes you get to see the world through the eyes of your dog.  They live entirely in the moment.... and we should learn to do this as well.  This is a special gift to me each and every day that I am very thankful for!

So I encourage you.... this is the time to get out and enjoy your dog, enjoy the moments, enjoy the Spring that is at hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment