Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A DOG'S LOVE


Molly and I are kinda stuck inside today.... it is cold out, windy and it just seems like winter all over again.  I have to wonder if Molly enjoys the cold?

Last night when it was snowing, I let her out to go potty and was doing something on the side, forgot for a bit that she was out.... when I let her in, she had the look on her face of "oh, you forgot me and left me out in the cold!"  I wiped her sweet feet and normally she follows me back to the family room.  This time she disappeared as if to say: "I am put out with you." 

So who says that dogs don't show their feelings!!!

I am back in her good graces today, however, she is sleeping by my side in my office as I type this!!  Dogs have that unconditional love that we all could certainly learn from.  Their love for us is a gift from GOD.  And I am so thankful that my Molly loves me in this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment