Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Sweet Girl!



My Molly and I are so blessed to be able to walk daily together.  I always see something new.  There is much building going on with new homes in Idyllwilde.  Richmond is building behind us and Village as well.  Looks like Toll Brothers will start a new area soon.  So there are many changes around us going on.  We usually walk by the beautiful Idyllwilde pool that is now open, pictured above.  It seems to be busier on the weekends and empty during the weekdays. 

But one thing never changes and that is Molly's love for me.  She gets very excited when I take out her leash and she jumps up and down with anticipation for her daily walk with me.  And so we set out together and I always wonder what we will see.

Yesterday, I noticed all the beautiful potted plants on porches.  I love the porches in Idyllwilde.  Everyone takes care to make them inviting!  I try to picture myself seated on each one.  All have wonderful views.... all are a blessing.  Yesterday I officially put out my rocking chair on my porch which always invites me to sit and stay a while!

I have started to take Molly earlier in the mornings before it gets too hot.... she doesn't seem to be bothered by the heat.  I take water along for her and she sips here and there....don't forget that water for your pup!

Get out and take a walk and see our beautiful area.... right now all the flowers are in full bloom.  Even the wildflowers are popping up!  You won't be disappointed at all.  I know Molly and I are not.... walking daily is good medicine for you and your dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment